Business Insights & Analytics Manager
- Data engineering and data governance for the business
- Building predictive models and creating data driven insights
- Identifying patterns and drivers through modelling techniques
- Improve business targeting by developing strategic and tactical segmentations, understanding key profiles and high performing lead sources to enable enhanced data contact rules and acquisition strategies.
- Data augmentation to drive improved business understanding and ROI for energy and a growing range of new product verticals.
- Optimise campaign design and data analysis, tracking ROI, correlations, and performance over time, by energy retailer and sales
- Maintain and upgrade a suite of dashboards in Salesforce covering operational campaign management to management/ROI reporting.
- Evolution of data architecture for efficiency and growth
- Analysing large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Propose solutions and strategies to support business challenges.
- Manage the intake request and prioritisation process for the Business Insights & Analytics team
We are seeking an experienced commercial manager with strong data leadership skills. You should excel in technical data analysis, possess intellectual curiosity, and enjoy using data to drive business decisions. You're an innovator who can solve problems through analysis and process design, and you'll effectively advise on data capability development for multiple products.
You're detail-oriented in data analysis, skilled in conveying data insights to stakeholders. You're comfortable being hands-on with data and capable of managing a small team while influencing stakeholders across the organisation, from sales agents to the CEO.
- 8+ years of campaign data, insight and analytical experience including predictive modelling
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative discipline – e.g. Maths, Engineering, Science, IT or Commerce
- Ability to draw and articulate clear commercial insights from large and varied operational data sets
- Experience in data visualisation (eg. Microsoft Power BI and Tableau)
- Strong Excel experience with programming languages (SQL, Python, R)
- Experience working within Salesforce to provide strategic customer insights
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and the ability to provide leadership and advice
- Good understanding of data warehousing, data governance, data security and privacy
- Zembl supports a hybrid work-from-home and in the office approach (ability to work abroad for up to 30 days per year!)
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team with an active social calendar.
- 50% subsidised Gold Membership Health Insurance with biannual wellness days.
- Earn additional annual leave through team incentives and years of service.
- Incentivised bonus scheme
Zembl was voted one of 2023’s Best Place To Work for a reason.
But don't just believe us. Check out our ratings on Product Review where we have an average 4.7 stars based on over 1500 ratings.