Sales Development Representative
• Develop a deep understanding of our target market, ideal customer profiles, and prospecting techniques.
• Build strong relationships with prospects through active listening, empathy, and effective communication.
• Understand customer needs, pain points, and motivations to develop trust and rapport.
• Use phone and email communication skills to deliver persuasive and compelling messages to customers by tailoring your approach to different prospect
• Handle objections professionally.
• Pipeline management by organising and prioritising leads, tracking interactions, and maintaining accurate records in our CRM software.
• Effectively move leads through the sales funnel while providing timely follow-up.
• Deliver a compelling sales pitch that highlights the unique value proposition of our products or services.
• Adhere to all relevant regulations, policies, and ethical standards while engaging with prospects. Maintain a strong focus on compliance and achieve excellent scores in audits and assessments.
• Proactively work towards and consistently achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) such as call volume, qualified leads generated, appointments set, and revenue targets.
This role suits an individual who is motivated, results-driven individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment and have a passion for sales. You are self-motivated, organized, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and resilient. Key attributes in this role are that you are adaptable and willing to learn, with a proactive mindset and a strong work ethic. Ideally, you will have:
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred).
• Proven experience in outbound sales development, lead generation, or a similar role.
• Strong ability to actively listen, identify customer needs, and present solutions effectively.
• Resilient and persistent with the ability to handle objections and rejection professionally.
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
• Familiarity with CRM software and proficiency in using sales tools and technologies.
• A passion for sales, customer engagement, and a drive to exceed targets.
The Templ of Zembl is full of amazing people making some noise - there’s lots of music, laughter and clapping.
You hear the enthusiasm and feel a part of it. It means we actually love coming to work. How good’s that?
- Zembl supports a hybrid work-from-home and in-the-office approach, (ability to work abroad for up to 30 days per year!)
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team with an active social calendar
- Full training provided with optional external training
- Earn additional annual leave through team incentives and years of service
- Friday afternoon drinks!
- Long-term growth and progression with homegrown leaders
- Zembl was voted one of 2023’s Best Places To Work for a reason.
But don't just believe us. Check out our ratings on Product Review where we have an average of 4.7 stars from 1500+ ratings!